By accessing the website at http://www.havenseries.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Haven Series' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Haven Series' website;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Haven Series at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on Haven Series' website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Haven Series makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
b. Further, Haven Series does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Haven Series or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Haven Series' website, even if Haven Series or a Haven Series authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Haven Series website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Haven Series does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Haven Series may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Haven Series does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Haven Series has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Haven Series of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Haven Series may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Two of the cookies we use are essential for parts of the site to operate and will have already been set. You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but please note that parts of the site may not work.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Racing Declaration Terms of Conditions
1. That I will maintain my yacht in accordance with this Measurement Certificate in compliance with the ISAF Rule 78 but if subsequent to my entry any alteration is made to the yacht during the 2018 Haven Series then I will notify the Haven Series Committee immediately in writing. In the event of any alterations this certificate will be invalid and a new certificate will be required. Copies of any new or amended IRC Certificate must be forwarded forthwith if issued during the Series.
2. That I will maintain whenever participating in a race organised by the Haven Series both a valid Measurement Certificate and a valid policy of insurance which indemnifies me against third party claims whilst racing and that such cover will be for a minimum of £2,000,000. I will produce full details of my insurance on request by the Haven Series Committee.
3. That the safety of the yacht and its entire management shall be my sole and inescapable responsibility and that I will do my best to ensure that the yacht is fully found and is thoroughly seaworthy.
4. That my yacht will carry the safety equipment and will comply with safety regulations specified in the Sailing Instructions of the Haven Series and will ensure that all safety equipment is properly maintained and stowed and that all the crew know where it is kept and how it is used. Also that the inclusion of the Safety Rules in the Notice of Race of the 2016 Haven Series in no way limits or reduces the complete and unlimited responsibility of myself or my representative in this respect.
5. That I shall not hold the Haven Series (which includes the Yacht or Sailing Clubs represented by the Committee members) or anyone acting on its behalf responsible for any loss damage injury or inconvenience to persons yachts or property howsoever arising directly or indirectly from its actions rules policy or rulings during the races or related activities.
6. That I will indemnify the Haven Series (including the Yacht and Sailing Clubs represented by the Committee members) and persons acting on its behalf against all costs claims or demands resulting from any act or omission of me, my representative or any member of my crew.
7. That it is the sole and exclusive responsibility of each owner or owner's representative to decide whether or not to start or to continue to race.
8. To be bound by the Racing Rules of Sailing and all other rules that governs this event. In particular I have read the Conditions of Entry in the Notice of Race and confirm that I agree to its provisions and that my boat will conform to its requirements throughout the event